Saturday, July 2, 2011

An Introduction

Hello Friends,
It has been ages the idea of having a blogsite to share my views and experiences has incepted in my mind. But due to inevitable reasons it was implemented now. This post is a preface to my blog " Infallible-Experiments".
The title Infallible experiments was choosen coz I believe our life stream's success' or failures are the results of our unassailable experiments in life.Each day, every deed is an experiment.
This place is a weblog of my experiments in life, with life, for life. With my experiments till date I have come to realize that just making yourself happy is most important, Never be ashamed of what you feel. Stand up for what you believe in, even if you're standing alone.
Try to be different from others. Being yourself is the the only way to be different.
You should be everyones favourite Hello and hardest goodbye.

PS: Most respected people are who stay strong even when they have every right to break down.
Our Mind is a fire to be kindled. Think hard live smooth...  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget